A fast way to create maps with out the hassle of finding data...
• Six different drawing tools, including a fun freehand ‘sketch’ function
• Choice of four different map backgrounds including Google and Ordnance Survey
• ‘copy link’ function for sharing maps
• Sharing maps by Twitter and Facebook
• PDF output option for printing
To create a map users simply go to the appropriate map location, then simply draw, write or add symbols. Clicking the ‘copy link’ icon allows them to paste a link to their map into an email or to Facebook/Twitter etc.
To view a map users click on the link. If they want to make any changes they can unlock the map using the ‘padlock’ icon. This new map can then be shared using the ‘copy link’ icon.