Jump to Map (Beta) - Human Readable Links
Jump to Map (Beta)
Create Human Friendly links (urls) to maps.
- Short, email-safe.
- Readable by humans.
- Never expire.
- Always free.
Web sites such as Google Maps, Yahoo Maps, and others, let you enter a street address and create nice maps and long links to these maps.
* It's inconvenient to copy-and-paste these long links.
* These long links can get jumbled in email.
* These links seem to be in some odd computer language—they make no sense to the human reader.
Some web sites on the Internet will let you make a short link from a long one.
* You have to visit two different web sites.
* You still have to figure out how to copy-and-paste the long link.
* The short link still makes no sense to human readers.
10 Downing St, Westminster, London
10 Downing St, Westminster, London, US
10 Downing St, Westminster, London, UK
creates the correct location.