ArcGIS 9.2 Service Pack 4 Soon
ArcGIS 9.2 Service Pack 4 Out Now
So here is the ESRI Service Pack 4 Link
176mb for the ArcGIS Desktop SP4 installer
379mb for the ArcGIS Desktop Help
Nothing new but lots of bug fixes....
Mapperz top picks...
- NIM002728 - GeoTIFF files created with the ArcMap Export Map function should contain spatial reference information in addition to the currently encoded position and transform.
- NIM007791 - Append Annotation tool in ArcToolbox creates duplicates of all fields for each annotation feature class being appended.
- NIM007843 - Text symbol halos often fail to draw correctly, or they drop out.
- NIM008760 - File geodatabase raster catalogs with managed imagery crash ArcGIS Engine applications.
- NIM009820 - Graphic elements added using the Insert Picture command may have some pixels turn black when the MXD is saved with elements in "Save picture as part of document" mode. Parts of the picture may also turn black during export to PDF or other vector graphics formats.
- NIM010025 - Closing the map when multiple editors are editing a version concurrently does not save edits when requested.
- NIM011119 - Browsing for PMF (ArcPublisher) files will no longer cause the computer to freeze.
- NIM011379 - When switching from the Maplex labeling engine to the standard ESRI labeling engine, the View Unplaced Labels function stops working for the standard labeling engine, and any previously displayed unplaced labels are removed.
- NIM011521 - The ExportCAD function now creates a new PRJ file if overwriting an existing CAD file that already has a PRJ file, along with the CAD file.
ArcGIS 9.3 (with Postgres support) out Early Next Year 2008
here is a good article on ArcGIS 9.3 new features (pending after beta)
Look for to this 'Geoprocessing' where users can share their geoprocessing models
One is described here 'Regression Analysis'