UK Flooding Links
London could be next to see severe flooding
"More than an inch of rain is set to drench the city and this rain, combined with the water that has already poured into the Thames, could burst the river's banks in southwest London.
A flood warning is already in force in Staines and Shepperton, and hundreds of homes could be flooded in the next 24 hours."
Update the BBC has created a Map of the Flooding
Source: BBC News
Rivers affectively in severe flood:
- The Severn: Severe Warnings for Gloucester, Tewkesbury and Worcester
- The Thames: Severe warnings affecting Eynsham to Sandford Lock and also Little Wittenham
- The Ock: Severe warnings from Charney Bassett to Abingdon
- The Great Ouse: Severe warnings from Turvey to Sharnbrook
- The Avon: Severe warnings at Evesham
UK Flooding helpful links looking for flooding infomation
Tirley near Tewkesbury (Sky News)
Okay to help users find pictures for the UK Flooding, Mapperz compiles the most useful links...
(this site has been hit hard for 'UK Flood' Maps)
Environment Agency (but not live data)
Best News Coverage so far is Sky News
(updated pics ever hour)
Peoples Flood pics (BBC Content)
Worcestershire (includes Herefordshire)
If your wanting maps of the floods, your out of luck, currently there are no public out of copyright maps available online that shows live information.
More Flood News
Hope you stay dry - Mapperz